Advanced Plant-based and Natural Skin Care
The Wisdom of Nature
Arya skin care combines the wisdom of Nature with the innovation and power of Science. Whenever possible, organic plant and mineral-derived ingredients are used instead of those from animal or petroleum sources. Bio-effective ingredients such as multi-functional antioxidants, phytonutrients, and clinically-tested peptides and botanicals are used to create the best results-oriented skincare available.
Our products are founded on a set of strict guidelines that ensure results‐for clear, resilient and beautifully healthy skin. These guidelines promise high-performance ingredients at effective levels‐combining the wisdom of nature with the power of science‐and stringent testing to make sure every product made for your brand is effective, stable and safe. Each time you open a jar or bottle you'll know‐with confidence‐you're on your way to delivering beautiful skin.
Our products are subjected to some of the most rigorous testing of any skincare available.
- Stability Testing | Microbiology, heat, cold, light stability and container compatibility are tested before any product is released to market.
- Dermatologist-Testing | Products developed for sensitive skin are tested, then reviewed and approved by board-certified dermatologists prior to the product's release.
- Ophthalmologist-Approved | Products used around the eyes are subjected to pre-market approval by qualified ophthalmologists.
- Ingredient Efficacy Testing | Every performance ingredient must have documented proof of efficacy before it can be featured in a product made for your brand.
- Consumer Approval | New products are submitted to a panel of consumers for performance testing and review. Only products demonstrating definitive, reproducible results are approved.
There's no reason why animals must suffer because your clients want to care for their skin. So the only animals who test your products are humans‐to make sure your products work!
No Unwanted Ingredients
You'll never find your products loaded with unwanted or skin-sensitizing ingredients, so you won't see:
- Mineral Oil
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Lauryl or Laureth Sulfates
- Bovine-sourced ingredients (such as collagen, elastin, colostrum, placenta extract)
- Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives (imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, DMDM hydantoin,
And rarely, will you see:
- Synthetic fragrances or colors
- Solvent alcohols
- Pore-clogging ingredients (lipids, which are used in some moisturizing products, can block pores)
- Triethanolamine (TEA)
Our skincare contains effective levels of performance proven ingredients. Every ingredient is scrutinized for efficacy, stability and safety to assure our skincare delivers noticeable results.